What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Microfiber cleaning cloth?

Steviesouthpaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I work for a school district that purchased 7 I pads and one was temporarily put under my responsibility. Because of this I'm now about to pull the trigger on my own! The one I have came to me with a microfiber cleaning cloth with Apple's logo on it that is the exact same size as the I pad screen. Does that come packaged with the device or is it sold separately?

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Neither is mine. you're lucky!

Happy New Year!

Tomo1971

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought a 16gb wifi only from a UK supplier and it came with the cloth. I would say it's micro fibre though, more like a spectacle cleaning cloth.

S.

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got one the size of the iPad from the OtterBox when I ordered the Commuter series case.

lightspeed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah you'll usually get a microfibre cloth free with most good screen protectors or cases. No idea on sizes though. Do you really need them the size of the screen?

Ed

ThreeWulfMoon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered the cleaning cloth from the Missing Cloth website? I'm using a microfiber cloth that came with an LCD cleaning kit. It works well, but it's a bit small. The Missing Cloth sounds great, but I would like to confirm the rave reviews with someone who has actually bought one.

mamiamjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dollar Store

I purchased one from the Dollar Store that is the size of the iPad screen and it works great.

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use one that came with the screen protector for my tablet netbook, and if I hunt, I might eventually find the ones that came with the earlier versions of iPhone. Apple stopped including them.

Spink10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did not come with iPad. My otterboc defender case came with a full size micro fiber otter box cloth.

ThreeWulfMoon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
During my lunch hour today, I ran into the local Dollar Tree on a whim. I picked up a microfiber cleaning cloth used for cleaning glasses. It works fantastic. I'm not saying that the Missing Cloth isn't worth the price, but this was a buck. Now if I can just keep up with it...lol.

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got one for $6 at bestbuy. Can be found in their joke of an iPad section, or the computer monitor cleaning section.

I like it. works good. I'm sure you could go to Apple and request one. I'm not sure why it's not standard with the iPad in box. Finger print magnet is what it really is!

David Vice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got back from purchasing the apple iPad case. It's great, it was 39 euro and it came with a cloth to clean the screen. There were an assortment of cases but I always rather buy official accessories from apple. I look for the white packaging. :D

Most reactions

Latest posts