What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MHC App not working under new os

Russ M

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just uploaded and installed iOS 6. My Matthew Henry Commentary app is now broken and not usable. I de-installed it and paid for a second copy,but when it installed the same problem occurred. What can I do?

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What I don't understand is why you had to pay for it again. Once you buy an app, you do not need to pay for it again, if you remove it and reinstall it, your iTunes account knows what apps you've purchased previously.

OP
R

Russ M

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh. I got this one figured out...I had a previous Apple ID and when I went to he new OS it somehow had my old Apple ID ... Thanks

dougrogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Without knowing how the app is responding or not responding I can't help there. But one of the problems here might be inadvertent second iTunes accounts. It might be bad coding in the app itself. It might be a problem at the iTunes store. It might be that second account you've inadvertently created and downloaded to. One account doesn't know what apps the other account has.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Whenever an app stops working after an OS update the best thing to do is just wait.....most app developers either have or are in the progress of providing an update for the new OS that will fix the problem automatically. No need to go looking for a fix. You could write to the developer to let them know of your problems. It might sipped thing along......

Most reactions

Latest posts