What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

messaging

ancha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i'm new comer on this stuff, third generation of ipad. actually there's no problem with it and i wonder if there's any application so that i can use my ipad to send and received a messaging. is there anyone out there can help me.

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We live in a new age of technology and lucky for you there's millions of ways to connect. It just depends what your after. Just to name a few.

IMessages (green app on home screen) this will contact other iPad, iPhone, iPod etc users. Check your details for this in settings.

VoIP calls - things like Skype etc are great ways to connect and are available on iPad.

Email - many users now have this set up directly to their phone.

Social media networks have messenger facilities like Facebook

There is a tonne of websites online offering to send a free text

If your an O2 customer you get 10 free text through their website.

I won't list all of them now ;) but the app I use to make calls and text directly from my iPad is Truphone app, top it up with credit and you don't even need a headset just talk into your iPad. Can also text from this and I think it's cheaper than Skype and many other providers.

Most reactions

Latest posts