1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Messaging

Discussion in 'iPad 4 Forum' started by Rebecca1153, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Rebecca1153

Rebecca1153 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have an iPhone and iPad and the messages are linked together, but they only show up on both devices when they're both connected to the same Wi-Fi network.So anyway I had left my iPad with a friend accidentally and I spent the day with my cousin during the time it was over there and my cousin had my phone. When I got home I had both devices and I started reading the messages sent to a friend of mine that I did not send. They were only on my iPad not my phone I talked to my cousin she swear ed she didn't send them and my friend said she didn't and I don't think somebody hacked it because they used the name of my cousin. So I'm lost...........
  2. scifan57

scifan57 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,035 / 1
    Somebody that had access to your iPad must have sent the messages.
  3. Rebecca1153

Rebecca1153 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was only with one person the day it was sent and she said she didn't do it.
  4. HardMetalAlchemy

HardMetalAlchemy iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    It was most likely her.