What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello friends, when I send message to some one its show delivered sign. How I know that said person read it or not like whatsapp.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rasmith1959

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello friends, when I send message to some one its show delivered sign. How I know that said person read it or not like whatsapp.

You won't unless the person you've sent the message to is also using iMessage and has the send read receipts option turned on in settings.

Roy

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes he had reply me serval time, if option is on then how I will be notified.

rasmith1959

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes he had reply me serval time, if option is on then how I will be notified.

Under the text you sent it will show delivered when it has been sent. Then when your friend reads the text it changes to read, like so:

90fb7ab71439d31a4f18cf9373fbff2e.jpg

Now if you're expecting to get a sound notification or a banner then you're out of luck. The only other problem with this is that the read status only means that the text was opened in the recipients message app, and doesn't mean that the message was actually read.

Roy

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank u soooo much for detail reply with shot

Most reactions

Latest posts