1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Message poping up ...... Driving me crazy

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by dmlaty, Nov 13, 2012.

1. dmlaty

dmlaty iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everyone, I have had this issue before and it went away eventually. Now it has returned only much much worse.
    I keep getting a pop up appearing saying:-

" There is no data remaining on your current plan.
    Would you like to add more data now?
    If you don't add now you can do it later in settings" it appears all the time and its driving me crazy I really would appreciate any help
    Ita.

It
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,732 / 0
    I'm assuming you have a 3/4G capable iPad? What that message is saying is that you need to buy more data from your carrier to continue to access cellular. You must be trying to use the cellular network (versus the WiFi) and your iPad is telling you there are no [more] credits on your plan.

So, either buy more data (via your carrier or the Settings app) or switch over to WiFi only.

Marilyn
  3. dmlaty

dmlaty iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No, sorry that's the thing ( should have said in the original post) my data is far from run out I have loads left! And am using wi fi when this message keeps cropping up
  4. SheerLuckHolmes

SheerLuckHolmes iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Either take your iPad into your carrier's retail location or to an Apple store to the Genius Bar. They are far more likely to sort this out.