What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Message poping up ...... Driving me crazy

dmlaty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have had this issue before and it went away eventually. Now it has returned only much much worse.
I keep getting a pop up appearing saying:-

" There is no data remaining on your current plan.
Would you like to add more data now?
If you don't add now you can do it later in settings" it appears all the time and its driving me crazy I really would appreciate any help
Ita.

It

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm assuming you have a 3/4G capable iPad? What that message is saying is that you need to buy more data from your carrier to continue to access cellular. You must be trying to use the cellular network (versus the WiFi) and your iPad is telling you there are no [more] credits on your plan.

So, either buy more data (via your carrier or the Settings app) or switch over to WiFi only.

Marilyn

OP
D

dmlaty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, sorry that's the thing ( should have said in the original post) my data is far from run out I have loads left! And am using wi fi when this message keeps cropping up

SheerLuckHolmes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Either take your iPad into your carrier's retail location or to an Apple store to the Genius Bar. They are far more likely to sort this out.

Most reactions

Latest posts