What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Men in black 3 friends needed

Mibuk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am trying to complete the revglove 1 mission but every time I reduce my agent's hp to a revivable level, I call on agent K and he kills all the aliens and doesn't allow me to lose all hp and hence I can't revive myself! How ungrateful!?!

So, if anyone would be willing to waste a couple of minutes allowing me to play as a 'loser' Agent so that I can be revived, please befriend me! My username in the game is mandkuk...thanks in advance and happy gaming to all!

Mib3steph

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I add friends?

I was able to add some friends to my game loft account, but how do I add them to my Men In Black game so that I
Can visit them?

Also add me - mib3steph

skeeter808

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mibuk said:
Hi everyone, I am trying to complete the revglove 1 mission but every time I reduce my agent's hp to a revivable level, I call on agent K and he kills all the aliens and doesn't allow me to lose all hp and hence I can't revive myself! How ungrateful!?!

So, if anyone would be willing to waste a couple of minutes allowing me to play as a 'loser' Agent so that I can be revived, please befriend me! My username in the game is mandkuk...thanks in advance and happy gaming to all!

You can get another agent from the locker room rather than Agent K,use a low level gun and you can use the Revglove 1 on yourself to revive & this completes that task

Antipholus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey. How do I get more partners at the game. Got friends but they cannot become agents.
My id is Antipholus

rondun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Antipholus said:
Hey. How do I get more partners at the game. Got friends but they cannot become agents.
My id is Antipholus

Your friends can't become agents. You can call them in to help in a fight (and the computer plays for them) or visit their HQ. MIB isn't a multiplayer game.
You need to build a new structure from the market to recruit another agent.

Renanlopes2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me - 24/7

Add me: renanlopes2 . I just added everybody that posted on this thread. Plz check your inbox. I'm 24/7 online and sending gifts.

Most reactions

Latest posts