What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Men in black 3 friends needed

billyv119

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Training

can anyone advise if there is a quicker way to train more than one agent at a time . Eg , train two agents at a time on firing range . Thanks .

GarwinSutmuller

iPF Noob
Reaction score
billyv119 said:
can anyone advise if there is a quicker way to train more than one agent at a time . Eg , train two agents at a time on firing range . Thanks .

Build a second one

rondun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mupsy69 said:
Anyone know how to add the energy recharges from gifts/messages? I've tried visiting another friend but it hasn't worked, sigh & grrr! HELP! :)

P.S. Add me - Mupsy

It doesn't work like that, unfortunately. Received energy is pretty much meaningless as far as the game is concerned. Even with the game off, iPad locked and Internet not working, I still get "please accept this gift" messages. Not that I'm ungrateful of course, all gifts are very welcome!

You do get to keep the money you get when you "visit" your friends, though. So if you're a bit short of cash I suggest you find a friend on a high level, and "visit" them blind.

Most reactions

Latest posts