What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

memory

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
johndglomas said:
If i knew i wouldn't be asking

With all due respect,John you may want to research the use of your device/future device. I can't help to think that you joking when you ask this question-but if not, my apologies! You also should head to the search function to explore for more info. Good luck.

I see that you had an earlier question regarding which ipad to get, either the 16 or the 32 gb. :)

Just to get you on your way with determining which ipad you need (16gb or the 32 gb)-look at this link straight from apple. You can find a lot of information and help with their website. You may even want to go to your Apple store and use the device to get a feel for what it can do. Good luck.

Apple - Support - iTunes

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thankyou i really haven't got a clue

Now that I see that you have not purchased your ipad yet based on your first posting, I understand. Hopefully, by cruising through the Forum and looking at the "stickies' that the moderators have created-will help you understand more. Even just looking at the Apple Website and view their ipad section will give you a nice synopsis of what it does and can do for you. You can even download the ipad manual from that website if it doesn't overwhelm you too much.

And to answer your question:
Yes, you can transfer music, movies, pictures from your PC to your ipad via the use of itunes. There are various apps that will help assist in the conversion of movies/music that have different formts.

We have all been there-so keep reviewing and ask as needed. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts