1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Memory Training Program (free)

Discussion in 'iBooks' started by brooming, Jul 13, 2012.

1. brooming

brooming iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all, it's nice to find here a subcategory on iBooks. I think that iBook Author has made a great change in the way the books can be made. The opportunity to use media and interactive elements in a book (and not an app) is a key component.
    There is a book on memory training I'm happy to present. There are a lot of books on memory training, but two things make this one special: 1) it is based on techniques used to prepare Intelligence Service officers; 2) it includes interactive exercises.
    The book is short, so I would advise everybody to read it - you will find most practical tips on how to improve your memory!
    The book is available in iTunes.

*I will highly appreciate any comments. Currently we are working on an extended version and your remarks will be very valuable.
  2. skimonkey

skimonkey Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,000 / 0