What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memory Training Program (free)

brooming

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, it's nice to find here a subcategory on iBooks. I think that iBook Author has made a great change in the way the books can be made. The opportunity to use media and interactive elements in a book (and not an app) is a key component.
There is a book on memory training I'm happy to present. There are a lot of books on memory training, but two things make this one special: 1) it is based on techniques used to prepare Intelligence Service officers; 2) it includes interactive exercises.
The book is short, so I would advise everybody to read it - you will find most practical tips on how to improve your memory!
The book is available in iTunes.

*I will highly appreciate any comments. Currently we are working on an extended version and your remarks will be very valuable.

Most reactions

Latest posts