What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

memory question ?

Penguinbeak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought a used ipad 2 and forgot to ask the seller if it was a 24 or 32 gb, do not have a way to contact him is there somewhere in the pad i can find this out ?

Thanks

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I just bought a used ipad 2 and forgot to ask the seller if it was a 24 or 32 gb, do not have a way to contact him is there somewhere in the pad i can find this out ?

Well, as already implied there is no 24 GB model - your possibilities are 16, 32, & 64 GB - all suggestions will work; but in addition, just go to Settings > General > About, and look @ 'Capacity' - of course, the iOS will take up some storage, so if < 16 GB, that is your amount; if above 16 but below 32 GB, then you're in the middle; if above 32 GB, then you have a 64 GB model. Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts