What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memory help

maxsassy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How can I tell how much memory I have left on my iPad? Went to play a game and it says I am running out of memory. I started with 64 gig if that helps.
Thanks

Tasty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go to settings ,then general, then about it will tell you how much space you have used:)

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If the game was a large one, say over 100mb when you downloaded it, then good practice would be to reboot before playing that game, to free up as much memory as possible. And don't have other apps running in the background. Many games are memory hogs, with all the graphics, music and just running.

OP
M

maxsassy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks to both of you for your help. I found out what I needed to know and where to get the manual for the iPad. Have only had the iPad for a month but am having a lot of fun with it and learning new things every day.

Thanks again for your help.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It probably means ram. Double press the home button and tap and hold the icons and a red circle will show up. Tap the circle and and repeat for all of the apps in the switcher. That will free up ram.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank goodness that 1991-C4 has that seeing eye dog to guide him ........ :)

Most reactions

Latest posts