What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memory cards - any way to use these with an iPad2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

janice1975

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The reason I resisted getting an iPad2 was I feel manipulated and controlled by Apple with their products. I have to pay their set price and only use their stuff.
With that said, I purchased a 16GB and just realized I am unable to use my 32GB memory card to store movies/photos/etc like other tablets would allow. IS there a way to be able to use a memory card for an iPad2 that I should know about?

Thanks,
Janice

ipadbraincell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
janice1975 said:
The reason I resisted getting an iPad2 was I feel manipulated and controlled by Apple with their products. I have to pay their set price and only use their stuff.
With that said, I purchased a 16GB and just realized I am unable to use my 32GB memory card to store movies/photos/etc like other tablets would allow. IS there a way to be able to use a memory card for an iPad2 that I should know about?

Thanks,
Janice

Unfortunately no, I'd guess apple forgot, or decided it would be harder to hack, and mor profitable without a slot

option us cloud storage or remote available NAS. data charges would need considering if dropping video files in on G3.

verwon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mostly, they're figuring it won't be needed with the coming iCloud and, with syncing, they've never thought it was really needed.

Mistress of Mischief

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Then don't buy it. ;)

With that said, I purchased a 16GB and just realized I am unable to use my 32GB memory card to store movies/photos/etc like other tablets would allow.

And yet you purchased it without doing your research and then complain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts