What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Member photos

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Me and my pal at the Eagle Center in Wabasha MN. And I love the Southern east coast - Smokey Mountains, Charleston, Savannah, Tybee Island etc.

Attachments

• image-579033340.png
    image-579033340.png
    580.1 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Czevski said:
Me and my pal at the Eagle Center in Wabasha WI. And I love the Southern east coast - Smokey Mountains, Charleston, Savannah, Tybee Island etc.

Great pic! Love the raptors - we live in Winston-Salem, NC (Triad Area); great location about 3 hrs to Asheville in the mountains and 4 hrs to Wilmington on the ocean. There is a Raptor Center in North Carolina just north of Charlotte - all sorts of these birds, many having been injured, so primarily a rehabilitation center w/ some being released back into the wild.

Sounds like you've travelled this lovely part of the country often? We are currently on a short trip to Wrightsville Beach which is on the ocean adjacent to Wilmington - we love the 'small' island - staying at the Shell Island Resort this time (pic below); just 4 nights but great seafood here, esp. one of our favorites to share, i.e. Oysters on the Half Shell - will likely indulge 4 days in a row! :)

image-3639147675.png

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We enjoyed a visit to Wilmington a few years ago but usually go further south since we usually leave WI in mid-winter.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Covered in paint? Come on, there's a sweetie in there, I'm sure of it. Pppllleeeaaassseeeee!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Bad hair day but hell.....when you've got it.....you've got it!

The Archangel

Attachments

• image-1747093146.png
    image-1747093146.png
    517.6 KB · Views: 167

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Lovely beach - Re: Wrightsville Beach, NC, USA

Yes the island is not that big but the beach goes for about 2 miles long the Atlantic and looks pretty similar all the way, only broken up near the middle by the new (old wooden one destroyed in the mid-90s by hurricanes) concrete Johnny Mercer Pier (named after the famous song writer, who was from Savannah, GA) - the resort we are staying at is at the very northern tip of the island and was threatened by beach erosion until the Army Corps of Engineers spent $millions moving the north inlet about a half mile further north - we usually stay at the Holiday Inn but it was booked for a meeting! We've been up & down the entire Atlantic coast and the beaches from the Carolinas into Florida are worth visiting - :)

image-943528281.png

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh my god! Gab you only went and did it!! I'm so proud of you. Like the hairy chest and the hair. Oi You were talking about me on the halloween thread. At least it's my hair!! Thank you Gab. What a mate!

Lovely photos of the pier. I love the sea

Sent from my iPad using iPF

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bravo Gabriel ,
Sonny Bono look alike
Agree with Hayley nice chest hair!!!
Been off air for 2 days .
Vanuatu communications are frustrating to say the least...
Glad to be back to see the unveiling.
More please from you camera shy members!

Most reactions

Latest posts