What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Member photos

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
'Pip' and Me sunning it up at the Welsh Fair

CIMG1112.jpg

I knew you were handsome!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay ~ here are a few of me! We were painting the bathroom in a few of them.

Be nice folks...

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    406.6 KB · Views: 182
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 174
  • 026.JPG
    026.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 183
  • 045.JPG
    045.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 168

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Okay ~ here are a few of me! We were painting the bathroom in a few of them.

Be nice folks...

Great to see some 'real' pics showing up - can really stimulate an interest in other members; a few years ago my wife & I visited New York City (probably our favorite city and have been there often) - however, this time we planned a meeting w/ a member on my Classical Music Forum (Good-music-guide.com) - met at our hotel and had drinks & some snacks before going to different musical events - even have a thread there called (paraphrasing), Members We Have Met - I actually took pics of him w/ my wife (and the other way) - posted them in the thread - quite fun; we may visit the Big Apple this next spring and have a return meeting? Dave :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you, you two. You are ever so brave! Lovely to actually see you! I know what Tim looks like as well but I don't know why he's being shy? As for Gabriel, I've only ever seen him in make up!!!!! Come on Gab, you can do better than that! Where are the other mods?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Thank you, you two. You are ever so brave! Lovely to actually see you! I know what Tim looks like as well but I don't know why he's being shy? As for Gabriel, I've only ever seen him in make up!!!!! Come on Gab, you can do better than that! Where are the other mods?

What do you mean....make up! That's my natural skin colouring!

The Archangel

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok just one sneaky look.
This is me in Vanuatu holding my precious golden cowrie shell.
Very rare and precious.
The shell not me!

Attachments

• image-292309626.png
    image-292309626.png
    681.6 KB · Views: 239

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
55julie55 said:
Ok just one sneaky look.
This is me in Vanuatu holding my precious golden cowrie shell.
Very rare and precious.
The shell not me!

Oh, I disagree, you are just as precious! Thank you for that! It's so nice to actually see the people we talk to every day! Thank you all for your bravery. I know it's hard to show our real selves but it really makes me happy! I want to show a smilie but emojis aren't allowed.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've just realised I've changed my photo on the avatar. Here's me on a rainy day at Weston-Super-Mare beach in August. A typical British day.
And if you think cowardly custard will show his face!!! Think again.
I wish my super mod would as well! He has such a nice face too! He's shy though!

Attachments

• image-2988201384.png
    image-2988201384.png
    799 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I would post a picture of myself, but you all would loose respect for me. I am not the debonair, man about town you all know and e-love from afar. I am but a humble man of constant sorrow and I've seen trouble all my days, who wants to one day mature and raise a family of little Bobs.

Or join a bluegrass band.

But Alas, I have no women in my life and kids are out of the question. Just the cat and I, sitting my in a lonely and loveless house filled with great sorrow and boredom. And lots of valueable stuff.

Siri will not talk to be and I swear to you, she actually slapped me.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I would post a picture of myself, but you all would loose respect for me. I am not the debonair, man about town you all know and e-love from afar. I am but a humble man of constant sorrow and I've seen trouble all my days, who wants to one day mature and raise a family of little Bobs.

Or join a bluegrass band.

But Alas, I have no women in my life and kids are out of the question. Just the cat and I, sitting my in a lonely and loveless house filled with great sorrow and boredom. And lots of valueable stuff.

Siri will not talk to be and I swear to you, she actually slapped me.

Silly man! Don't be shy. We have all taken the plunge! And I expect she got bored talking about baseball! Hee Hee!

Most reactions

Latest posts