What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ME

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tethered my iPad today to my lap top to update. It updated the software and it took forever. I wonder if u used ME to sync would it sync faster. I am debating trying it. I am getting an Ipod tomorrow. It will be my little baby iPad. I thought It would be handy for when I am out rather than carry my iPad everywhere. I don't have iPhone anymore we have a phone that leans toward visually impaired DH. We have Jitterbug which we love. I thought iPod touch would come in handy. Anyhow like I said wonder if ME is worth the cost especially since I will have another toy.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you even buy WindowsME any more? The first questions is, what operating system are you using now? The other question is what version of iTunes are you using now? If you are going to spend money on an operating system upgrade, you might as well go to Windows7 if your laptop is up to the task.

OP
Ellie

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mobile ME

Sorry. I am talking about mobile me. I just wonder if it is worth the investment.
I have a lap top with Windows Vista, I pad and iPod touch.
:confused:

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts