What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McBub.com is a Supporting Vendor!

Mcbub

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, Doug, We are glad to be the supporting vendor here,and we will bring a lot of new, geek gadgets for the ipad. Hope we will be helpful here.

Mcbub

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, and recently we are building our US and UK warehouse, you can get our products from our local warehouse soon.

Welcome to the forums, I checked out your website, there is some pretty cool stuff on there.

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mcbub.com said:
Thanks, and recently we are building our US and UK warehouse, you can get our products from our local warehouse soon.

I look forward to that.....ordering from overseas can be a pain when the bargain you thought you were getting is quickly followed by a bill from the carrier adding more money to the shipping.

The Archangel

Mcbub

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, but for the gadgets, such as ipad accessories, we ship via hongkong post or singapore post, the custom tax is not very high, sometimes we need to make choice, buy from local store means price may be higher, but not much more custom tax, however, buy from oversea,it will be very cheap, however, custom tax will kill the price, :)

anyway, we choose our warehouse in London, hope it is a good choice.

I look forward to that.....ordering from overseas can be a pain when the bargain you thought you were getting is quickly followed by a bill from the carrier adding more money to the shipping.

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mcbub.com said:
Yes, but for the gadgets, such as ipad accessories, we ship via hongkong post or singapore post, the custom tax is not very high, sometimes we need to make choice, buy from local store means price may be higher, but not much more custom tax, however, buy from oversea,it will be very cheap, however, custom tax will kill the price, :)

anyway, we choose our warehouse in London, hope it is a good choice.

If I order from your current base are you able to tell me the full price I will pay including all import duties? That would be really useful.

The Archangel

Mcbub

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you can check some information in the following site:
Calculate your import duty in a few quick steps for free | DutyCalculator
but this is just for reference, different city has different custom rules, we send a lot of package to UK, the custom tax is about 17% -20%, hard to tell the real rate.

hope this is my first useful information.

If I order from your current base are you able to tell me the full price I will pay including all import duties? That would be really useful.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts