What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MB cydia apps take up

Amp1216

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well is there a way to tell how much MB that cydia Tweks/themes take up no big deal with space on my iPad but it would be nice to uninstall stuff that take up a lot of space and there is no need for it

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
In Cydia, look at the detail page of each app. Towards the bottom you should find an "Expanded Size" label. That tells you how much space the tweak takes up. Aside from themes you won't find anything which takes up any significant space in terms of JB apps & tweaks!

OP
Amp1216

Amp1216

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
In Cydia, look at the detail page of each app. Towards the bottom you should find an "Expanded Size" label. That tells you how much space the tweak takes up. Aside from themes you won't find anything which takes up any significant space in terms of JB apps & tweaks!

You know I'm glad your smart u answer everybody good job! And it turns out like every thing is In the KB I'm surprized

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts