What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

May 21st 2011 ~ END OF THE WORLD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If its the end of the world, I am going to go fishing. I found a great place to buy night crawlers... especially for those times when I go fishing alone --

2hs6vee.jpg

TheX

iPF Novice
Reaction score
geep said:
Impossible.....I just bought groceries yesterday and some of the cereals said "best before march 2012";)

To those people that profess the world to end.......I know a guy that for money will put an end to yours, i got his number here, it's...........

No really what is the number?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1991-C4 said:
If its the end of the world, I am going to go fishing. I found a great place to buy night crawlers... especially for those times when I go fishing alone --

i'll go with you. never been on a fishing trip :D

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
geep said:
Impossible.....I just bought groceries yesterday and some of the cereals said "best before march 2012";)

To those people that profess the world to end.......I know a guy that for money will put an end to yours, i got his number here, it's...........

No really what is the number?

362436. His slogan is "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap." If you can't reach him there, try his girlfriend's number - 867-5309, or call her brother at 777-9311. ;)

Everyday someone says the world will end, and one day someone will be right!

korn_chick8819

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just had to sign up to say this...

WHAT THE HECK?!?!?! Ok, these people agitated me with this propaganda crap.

1. According to them, the year I was born is also the day the "23" year Tribulations began.

2. Hate to say it (ok, no I don't - I like being right) - but every reference to the Tribulations states that it is "7" years long....not "23".

3. I have no interest in dyin tomorrow! I just had my daughter's 1st birthday party!

That being said, I honestly don't care if they want to believe it - that's their right. But, honestly, what's the point in telling everyone? Is wide spread panic and mass hysteria really a good idea during a time like that? I'd think not....just sayin.....

korn_chick8819

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, and I wonder how many of those people handled telling their bosses they wouldn't be at work Saturday?

"Um, gee boss, can't make it in Saturday."
"WHY?"
"Gonna die."

HAHAHHAHHAAHAHAH - I know it's wrong to laugh at this, but I've still not had sleep, and I'm a bit DONE with this topic. Eh, fun for me for a bit.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, and I wonder how many of those people handled telling their bosses they wouldn't be at work Saturday?

"Um, gee boss, can't make it in Saturday."
"WHY?"
"Gonna die."

HAHAHHAHHAAHAHAH - I know it's wrong to laugh at this, but I've still not had sleep, and I'm a bit DONE with this topic. Eh, fun for me for a bit.

It was started several months ago....so I think everyone had forgotten about it.

Tim

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tomorrow is the day!

I had forgotten about this thread ~ but I'm thinkin that with our new rule re religion I may have to close this thread.

I will be back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts