What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

May 21st 2011 ~ END OF THE WORLD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheX

iPF Novice
Reaction score
1991-C4 said:
Crap! That's 9 days before my birthday! I am gonna miss all those presents! :(

Think you have it bad, that is the day before my birthday!

skinnypreacher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you know that a religious fanatic put up the billboard? There are a lot of non-religious people who believe this 2012 Mayan crap.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you know that a religious fanatic put up the billboard? There are a lot of non-religious people who believe this 2012 Mayan crap.

Well. Let's see.

In that link I posted, the news team showed pictures of the billboards in question. ON the billboards there is a radio station, and they said, I think, that the main guy affiliated with that radio station, was a preacher that practices on TV around here.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The date is 20th of December 2012.

20/12 2012. A load of crap like that millennium bug, just an overdose of numbers, I say...

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is ALWAYS and will ALWAYS be some nutjob out there that thinks the world is going to end on a certain day. Truth is, when it does happen, we won't have much warning at all.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Superbike81 said:
There is ALWAYS and will ALWAYS be some nutjob out there that thinks the world is going to end on a certain day. Truth is, when it does happen, we won't have much warning at all.

See! They've already programmed you to think it will end! I wouldn't expect it before the sun burns out. But life? That another thing...

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, with how many meteor strikes and close calls were have had, eventually Earth is gonna be hit by a big ass rock again. Could be in a couple weeks or it could be in 30 million years.

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, with how many meteor strikes and close calls were have had, eventually Earth is gonna be hit by a big ass rock again. Could be in a couple weeks or it could be in 30 million years.
You're safe if you hide behind one of them billboards. :)

This thread kinda sorta reminds me of a joke I learned in college. All the world's best computer scientists assembled the biggest, baddest, computer ever developed (kinda like the one named Watson, playing jeopardy). Well they got it running and the first question they asked it was, "Is there a God?" The answer was....

"THERE IS NOW!!!"

Michael

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
During Jesus's lifetime many of his followers believed the end of the world was in a few years time.

Some people are just born optimistic.......

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
During Jesus's lifetime many of his followers believed the end of the world was in a few years time.

Some people are just born optimistic.......

I guess it's to be expected from religions which tell people to look forward to their rewards when they're dead and constantly worry about their "soul" when they're alive, rather than just enjoy the here and now and not worry about the bit involving your lifeless corpse rotting in a hole...:)

Last edited:

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Col goes out buys a red F430 Ferrari. Drives it to Melbourne then down to Phillip island car race circuit to prepare for his final race........that would make a good film. Dam already been done. ...What was the movie. "On The Beach". ....oh well plan b. ........

Last edited:
OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Col goes out buys a red F430 Ferrari. Drives it to Melbourne then down to Phillip island car race circuit to prepare for his final race........that would make a good film. Dam already been done. ...What was the movie. "On The Beach". ....oh well plan b. ........

lol! Don't forget to pick me up!:D

geep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Impossible.....I just bought groceries yesterday and some of the cereals said "best before march 2012";)

To those people that profess the world to end.......I know a guy that for money will put an end to yours, i got his number here, it's...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts