What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matte screen protectors?

LDL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good matte screen protector? I'm thinking of buying the one that DecalGirl.com sells with their skins.

appsmonkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
appsmonkey.com
You should try the Moshi iVisor. It's made of stiff plastic, so you'll never deal with any bubbles, and it's completely removable and washable. It also doesn't leave a residue behind on your screen and swiping/gesturing is very smooth. I think this screen protector is a step above the rest.

B003YMC5RC.PT03.jpg

Last edited:

lightspeed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's often no need to spend more than $20 or so on a good anti-glare or matte screen protector. Problem is finding a good brand for that price :D

Also, watch out for cheap matte screen protectors, they'll degrade the image quality, sometimes causing blurriness and reduced brightness.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the one from Brando, and I love it - no complaints whatsoever. Plus I managed to get it with a discount and free shipping from a vendor using a coupon code.

andsoitgoes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There's often no need to spend more than $20 or so on a good anti-glare or matte screen protector. Problem is finding a good brand for that price :D

Also, watch out for cheap matte screen protectors, they'll degrade the image quality, sometimes causing blurriness and reduced brightness.

from what I've seen, appsmonkey speaks the truth.

Yes it's $10 more, but from everything I've seen, you'll have 1/1000th of the issues you would using any normal screen protector.

The more I post, the more I really just need to order this. Why does it have to be Sunday?

edit: whoa - I just relized that this thread was pulled back from the dead multiple times now... oops :)

lightspeed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My brand has just released the new range of Matte/Anti-Glare screen protectors and we've now got one for the iPad. The price is a bit lower than most @ £11.95 GBP (or approx $19.00 USD). PM me if interested as I don't want to spam.

Most reactions