What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mastercard secure problems

Jockscrap

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyone else having problems buying online when the MasterCard Secure, or Verified by Visa security pops up at the final stage of a transaction? Usually I can muddle through, even though you can't really see what you've typed in the password boxes, but today I've tried to complete a purchase and the iPad is just not playing at all. Tapping on the password produces a flashing curser a distance away from where it should be, and it is impossible to enter the password in the three boxes as required. It makes me wary of completing sales on line which is a total pain as shopping with the iPad is so convenient otherwise.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've not had any real issues with this and I use it a lot but I always zoom the boxes first before I type the letters/numbers in.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts