What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master iPad Pro Accessories Thread

iJeffrey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This will be your one stop shopping for accessories for the iPad Pro. . If you run across a new accessory please post it here.

Last edited:
OP
iJeffrey

iJeffrey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Logitech CREATE Keyboard

2015-11-10-153853.jpeg

As an iPad keyboard, the Logitech CREATE is a very good one, almost similar to the MacBook Air's keyboard in terms of key size, travel, and overall feel. The shape of the keys is instantly familiar coming from old Logitech and Apple keyboards; keys have more travel than the Smart Keyboard; and, iOS shortcuts at the top come in handy to unlock the device, control media playback, open Spotlight, and more. The keyboard has a Home button key that can be double pressed to show the app switcher and exit apps, and a Spotlight key to start searching for app content.
Available from both Apple and Logitech at $149.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

This is the unboxing and review of the new iPad Pro Smart Cover and iPad Pro Silicone Case in the Black/Gray color. The cases are made of Silicone and have a soft microfiber lining that keep the iPad Pro from getting scratched.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Urban Armor Gear for the iPad Pro

Protect your Apple iPad Pro with this Urban Armor Gear case, which features rubber construction with impact-resistant bumpers and a honeycombed core for enhanced defense. The kickstand allows hands-free use and is compatible with Apple Smart Keyboard.

Urban Armor Gear - Case for Apple® iPad® Pro - Cobalt/Black

4604000cv12d.jpg 4604000_sd.jpg
4604000cv11d.jpg

OP
iJeffrey

iJeffrey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple Pencil

ipad-pro-pencil-720x395.jpg

Announced last week alongside the iPad Pro, the Pencil is Apple's first-ever stylus that will work with its new larger tablet.

However, what separates the Pencil from the rest of the pack is its precision when writing or drawing on the iPad Pro. Its latency is ridiculously low, meaning that there's hardly any lag with the response time.

Furthermore, the Pencil is pressure sensitive and it can detect if you're angling the stylus more so than usual and can do shading when you tilt the stylus in any direction.

It has 12 hours of battery life and recharges using the built-in Lightning plug on the end. The Pencil will be priced at $99 when it's released in November.

OP
iJeffrey

iJeffrey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Zagg Slim Book Pro Keyboard

357004-720x449.jpg

Zagg's Slim Book series of keyboard cases are some of the best around, and now that same accessory will be making its way to the iPad Pro.

The company announced the Slim Book Pro last week, and it will come with a two-year battery life, backlit keys, and the ability to use the keyboard in many different viewing angles.

Again, not a lot of details were disclosed, but it looks like the keyboard will work like other Slim Book products from Zagg, where you can easily detach it and use your iPad without it, while also being able to pair the keyboard with other devices.

OP
iJeffrey

iJeffrey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Catalyst iPad Pro Case

catalyst-ipad-pro-case-720x617.jpg

If you'll be looking for a waterproof and rugged case for your iPad Pro, Catalyst will have you covered. Early next year, the company will be releasing its iPad Pro case. A specific release date wasn't announced, though.

The new case will be waterproof in down to 2 meters of water, and even though it will come with a built-in screen protector, the company says that the Apple Pencil stylus will still work normally on the iPad's screen.

No price was announced, but you can bet that this case will cost a pretty penny.

OP
iJeffrey

iJeffrey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pad and Pencil

ipad-pro-case1-720x480.jpg

While not literally a pad and pencil, the new product is a case for the iPad Pro that includes a pouch to store your Apple Pencil.

The product is currently raising funding under a Kickstarter project and has already raised the money need to produce it for those who want one, and it still has 45 days go as of this writing.

The leather case will be an elegant solution for carrying around your iPad Pro, and you can even get one that works with the Smart Keyboard attachment.

OP
iJeffrey

iJeffrey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Moxiware Charging Dock for the Apple Pencil.. $29.95

moxiware_pencil_dock_2-640x640.jpg

The Perfect dock for charging Apple Pencil.

Conveniently charge your Apple Pencil in this beautiful dock.
Gorgeous dock available in anodized aluminum or hard wood.

2 Models.
Cone:
Has charging lightning port.
Cylinder: Has charging lightning port and Pencil holder.

Special Launch Price: 29.95$
Available to Ship: December 2015

One dock to fit all your devices.

• Charge and store your Apple Pencil
  • Small and elegant and is very portable.
  • The perfect companion with our iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch docks.
  • 2 Models: Cone (Charging port) and Cylinder (Charging port and pen holder)
Compatible with:
Apple Pencil

Shipping Worldwide from 6.95$

Apple Pencil Charging Dock

OP
iJeffrey

iJeffrey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sensu Artist Brush & Stylus

sensu_stylus_2-640x640.jpg

If you really want a stylus for sketching, and you like the idea of painting on your iPad Pro, too, then check out this offering from Sensu. You can use the rubber stylus for sketching, but you can also pull off the cover and insert the stylus the other way round, to reveal an artist’s brush with a comfortable grip. It has a big tip, so you can come at it from any angle, but it isn’t ideal if you want precision or you intend to use it for note taking. It’s definitely one for artists.

Available at:

AMAZON MICROSOFT

OP
iJeffrey

iJeffrey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Desktop Charging Hub S500 $53.

ventev_hub_2-640x640.jpg

For people intending to use the iPad Pro as a laptop replacement, this charging hub could prove very handy indeed. It brings all the power you need for all of your devices directly to the desktop. There are two surge protected outlets, and three USB ports, one rated at 2.4A, and two at 2A each. You can charge or use five devices at once with this hub. It also two grooves, a small one for smartphones, and a larger one for tablets.

Available at:

AMAZON

OP
iJeffrey

iJeffrey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ZILU 16800mAh Portable Charger External Battery Pack $31.90

zilu_ipad_pro_2-640x640.jpg

The iPad Pro has a whopping 10,307mAh battery in it, but you’re bound to run out of juice from time to time, and it pays to have a little extra with you. This Zilu power bank is rated at 16,800mAh, and you will get a complete recharge for your iPad Pro from it. It’s also fairly compact and it charges quickly. If you can snag it at the discounted price, then it’s a bargain.

Available at:

AMAZON

scrufy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Urban Armor Gear for the iPad Pro

Protect your Apple iPad Pro with this Urban Armor Gear case, which features rubber construction with impact-resistant bumpers and a honeycombed core for enhanced defense. The kickstand allows hands-free use and is compatible with Apple Smart Keyboard.

Urban Armor Gear - Case for Apple® iPad® Pro - Cobalt/Black

View attachment 68786 View attachment 68787
View attachment 68788

thats one bad ass case ! Im tossing to get it or not.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Not iPad Pro specific, but working well enough. I wanted a stand for the iPad Pro, so I took a trip to my local Staples (it's in walking distance). This universal stand by Cyber Acoustics is doing a pretty good job. It was reated for both iPads (older models) and the Surface Pro; so both size and weight seemed to be covered. It's too bulky and heavy to be a good portable solution, but I don't see myself getting another stand for home use, unless I see one that has ninja skills. Price, about $35 (if I remember correctly).

I looked at the Blluetooth keyboards as well. The K480 had for the iPad Air would have worked, but the built in stand only fits the Pro in portrait mode, and even then felt like it might tip the keyboard back of I tapped a bit too hard (another reason I wanted the new stand).

My final choice is a smaller, more portable cousin; the K380. Like the larger keyboard it can be paired with up to three devices, and has a lot of specialized iOS keys. It's probably not the greates keyboard in the universe, but it's working well enough that I won't be in any rush to replace it, and for $30 it was a bargain.

I'm not suggesting either of these are 'awesome' choices. But for the price they are certainly good enough that you can afford to wait for that 'awesome' choice to appear.

I'm still looking for a good case. The keyboard is portable enough that I'll be on the look out for something light, good looking, and with lots of flexibilty when it comes to proping the Pro up. Though, I could still be tempted by a keyboard & case combo with the afore mentioned ninja skills.

image.jpeg

Taken with the iPad Pro, if that makes any difference. And yes, my desk is messy. I'm a messy person. The desk is actually neater than usual. I removed the more ebarassing stuff. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts