What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mass iPad Syncing in Windows

KyleLutnick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, so we're getting 40 iPads soon that we need to sync. Can I sync 20 at a time or even all of them at once from a Windows platform using iTunes or must I use a Mac? Thanks!

PJBrent

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Twerppoet, the unit you suggested is nice, but you have to be careful that any solutions with slots have enough room for most iPad cases. A lot of these things are designed without taking into account that many, if not most, iPads are being used in cases, some of which are quite thick. If you have to take the iPads out of the cases to do the syncing or charging because the Griffin device is too tight, it will be a big mess. I would use some of the many alternatives available at www.ipadcarts.com.

I'm sure there are other solutions, but I saved this article when I saw it, because I thought it was pretty awesome.

Sync Up To 30 iPads At One Time With New Accessory For Business Owners -- AppAdvice

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
That's the link I ended up saving, following a few extra clicks after BridgeTheGap's post.

Though the Griffin solution seems to have enough space for anything but a portfolio case, which might add considerable width as well as thickness.

There probably isn't anything but an all cable solution that could handle all the case options.

Most reactions

Latest posts