What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maryrav

maryrav

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have not asked a question in over a year. Not sure how to still use this site. I synced my ipad last night and now I am receiving duplicate emails in my thread on ipad 2. I turned off mail in my iCloud account on ipad. What should I do next to correct do you think?? This did not fix it.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have not asked a question in over a year. Not sure how to still use this site. I synced my ipad last night and now I am receiving duplicate emails in my thread on ipad 2. I turned off mail in my iCloud account on ipad. What should I do next to correct do you think?? This did not fix it.
What do you mean by 'in my thread'?

Elizellen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Maybe you need to "unsubscribe" from an old thread if you are no longer interested in seeing any new posts made in it?

Elizellen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Maybe a thread which you posted in previously and therefore were automatically "subscribed" to has become active again? If it is no longer of interest to you it is easy to "unsubscribe" from it.
Go to the word "Settings" (at the top to the right of where it says "Welcome, Maryrav") and click on it

Then click on "View all subscribed threads"

You should then see a list of threads you posted in and were subscribed to.

Select the ones you want to unsubscribe from by clicking on the empty box at the right beside the thread titles.

Then scroll down to the bottom where you will see on the right of the screen the word "Selected Threads" with a little downward triangle beside them.

Click on that box and a menu will open where you can choose "Delete Sunbscription" then click on the "Go" box.

Most reactions

Latest posts