What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marware or Otterbox Case?

jacksonian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't help you decide on cases, those are very different.

But for screen protectors, I swear by the PowerSupport Crystal films. They're easy to put on (bubble free), last forever, and I can't even tell there's anything there.

Matt1226

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the CEO hybrid from Marware and I love it. I use it for work and love it lots of protection.

OP
B

bogartjenkins

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i think i will go with the otterbox, when it comes out, how bulky does it make it, like when your holding it?

Spink10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It does increase the weight significantly. I personally never minded the extra weight. I absolutely love the protection it provides.

OP
B

bogartjenkins

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i hate to bombard you with questions, but along with the otterbox do i need a screen protector?

NAYo2002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i hate to bombard you with questions, but along with the otterbox do i need a screen protector?

Otterbox normally comes with one (or have it built in to the innershell.) For the time being, I'm going to be using Yoobao Clear that I found on eBay. It's only $9.99.

My SwitchEasy Canvas also comes with one so I have a back up.

Spink10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bogartjenkins said:

IPad 1 defender came with a screen protector you install. I use it - I installed myself easily. I was very very careful :)

Most reactions

Latest posts