What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marware MicroShell now in 5 colors

OP
T

Tarkio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tarkio said:
I almost bought this when they only had black. Now I'm thinkin' the silver looks awesome. And I like the mat finish better than glossy plastic...

MicroShell iPad 2 case

Are they still shipping on the 5th ?

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

That's what I was wondering. Since they don't have the shipping date listed, something tells me the colors won't ship on the 5th. I really like the added edge and corner support of these cases so I might wait for a silver one, although black would look nice with my black smart cover.

Joybulb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The fact that they say it's "rubberized" makes me worry it isn't snug, and may fall off or be loose on my iPad. I guess we won't know until 4/5...

wallstreet123456

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I almost bought this when they only had black. Now I'm thinkin' the silver looks awesome. And I like the mat finish better than glossy plastic...

I would like to buy this if it makes the Ipad less slippery than it is without the shell.

Can you tell me if it gives you a better grip with it on?

Thanks

OldSalt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered a black one from Adorama on 03/29. I keep getting emails saying it's on back order although the Marware site is saying that black ones are now shipping. :mad:

On the up side, Adorama is selling them for $19.95 vs the Marware site price of $39.99.

My iPad is due to arrive on the 28th, so no worry.... yet.

Most reactions

Latest posts