What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marware CEO Hybrid Case

chrisdiaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good Morning,

I've had an Ipad 2 for a week now. I looked at around 200 different cases online. I picked this one because it had 2 features I was looking for; a hand strap and the wake/sleep feature when you open and close the case. I'm very happy with it. It offers great all-around protection and I also like the 3 different positions for landscape viewing. The only thing I feel it is missing is when you fold the cover around back to use the hand strap, there should be something to lock the front cover in place, but not a big deal. It retails for $50, but I paid just over $20 for a brand new one on Ebay.

Chris

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I love this case also it looks very classy with the textured outer shell and super slim.
My fix for the cover issue (which all have) is to use an elastic hair strap which when fitted under around the binding. Can be pulled across to hold the cover snug. Hard to explain but it works for me and the added benefit is that when closed it functions as a carry strap although a bit loose.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Veritas4420

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just purchased this case off eBay for 23 plus shipping, I was a little scared but I got the case today and it is awesome. It looks nice and sleek and a lot more professional then my full smart cover. Sorry my pics aren't that great I took them with my android phone :)

Attachments

• image-3389572983.png
    image-3389572983.png
    604.2 KB · Views: 508
  • image-131211309.png
    image-131211309.png
    715 KB · Views: 322
  • image-1280019379.png
    image-1280019379.png
    747.9 KB · Views: 388

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I agree I'm a big CEO case fan! Great looks I really love the outer texture and it's so thin! Great find great price. Enjoy

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions