What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marking where you left off

magsmag

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hen I start to go through the apps, it drives me crazy that I may get to one that I look at and when I press the return key it goes back to 0. How on earth do you manage to che,ck out the appa that are above 100 plus? Is there a way of marking where you left off? I want to do this tonight....if anyone is around with an answer...thanks folks.

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use Appshopper and AppHits to look through apps. When you check them in the app store, you can go back to the app where you were in the list. AppHits also has pretty good descriptions.

OP
M

magsmag

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, thankyou for your reply. I downloaded both those Apps you mentioned but they were all American prices...so I had to take them off. Thankyou anyway.
Anyone else out there know how I can get through browsing thousands of Apps without it going back to the beginning each time?

Most reactions

Latest posts