What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

March 2013

Mart1n1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the ipad calendar all the time but I have just noticed that whenever I try and open march 2013 it closes the calendar and reverts to the front page. I have tried opening it from February by clicking the first day in march. I have tried turning the page, I have tried using the slider bar but the same thing happens. I have turned the ipad off and on again. Nothing works! Am I doomed for any appointments in march 2013?
Help! Thanks

Albob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't have a solution, but mine works fine.
Check you have the latest software and if that fails turn it off and on as this solves most problems

Sent from my iPad using iPF

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I use the ipad calendar all the time but I have just noticed that whenever I try and open march 2013 it closes the calendar and reverts to the front page. I have tried opening it from February by clicking the first day in march. I have tried turning the page, I have tried using the slider bar but the same thing happens. I have turned the ipad off and on again. Nothing works! Am I doomed for any appointments in march 2013?
Help! Thanks

Probably not, unless your iPad thinks, like a lot of people, that there may be an iPad5 coming out next next March and you need to keep that month free. Sorry! But to be serious, and I hope I'm not telling you something you have already tried.

Doing a full reboot can often help with strange acting apps. Hold down both the start button and the home button until you see the Apple logo and let go both. The iPad will do whatever things are built into its genome to tidy up its memory ( could take a minute or so) then press the slider start button. Hope that helps.
Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
M

Mart1n1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The OB said:
Probably not, unless your iPad thinks, like a lot of people, that there may be an iPad5 coming out next next March and you need to keep that month free.cdf89cdf88 Sorry! But to be serious, and I hope I'm not telling you something you have already tried.

Doing a full reboot can often help with strange acting apps. Hold down both the start button and the home button until you see the Apple logo and let go both. The iPad will do whatever things are built into its genome to tidy up its memory ( could take a minute or so) then press the slider start button. Hope that helps.
Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks but that didn't work either! Every other month works......it's just march oh well, may have to take a holiday!

Tudor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just remove ALL entries for 1st April. Be careful of subscribed calendars like US Holidays / UK Holidays and also repeats that may pop up on that day. When I had done this everything was fine and I could look at March.

OP
M

Mart1n1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You are amazing Tudor. Thanks so much....... That works. Is this a known problem! It should be. Thanks again.xx

CaroSA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i am having exactly the same problem with March 2013. Rebooting did'nt help but i will try Tudor's solution now!
Worked like a charm - thanks

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts