What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man Proposes With Engraved iPad 2!

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
proposal_by_iPad.JPG

9to5 Mac has a sweet story about one of their readers, Jordan C., who wrote in to tell them all about how he proposed to his girlfriend Jessica, by buying a white iPad 2 (no mean feat in itself, getting your hands on one of those!), and then having it engraved with “Will You Marry Me?†It sounds like it was all extremely romantic affair, as Jordan told 9to5 Mac how he surprised Jessica with the unique proposal during a specially arranged trip to the National Redwood Forrest in Northern CA. Proving that the course of true love never runs smooth, Jordan said that actually getting himself and Jessica to the proposal spot proved to be almost as much of a challenge as getting an iPad 2 though, as they had to cross a river via a fallen Redwood in the pouring rain. They made it in the end though, and when they finally reached the largest tree in the world, Jordan got down on one knee and proposed, and happily for him, Jessica said, “YES", followed swiftly by, "now give me my iPad!!†Sensible girl!

Source: YES, now give me my iPad!!! | 9 to 5 Mac YES, now give me my iPad!!! | Apple Intelligence

Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
x3. Helloooooooo? lol!

Aren't you being slightly optimistic here?

That man must have been so stressed the past few weeks, to have to wait for the shipping, to plan the proposal. But it is a very ingenious idea. I can see that iPad having a much longer life-span than the average device.

Most reactions

Latest posts