What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Malbolge Programmers?

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LOL . . . Any Malbolge programmers in attendance?

For you coders, here is the code for the ever-popular "Hello World:"

(=<`$9]7<5YXz7wT.3,+O/o'K%$H"'~D|#z@b=`
{^Lx8%$Xmrkpohm-kNi;gsedcba`_^]\[ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA@?>
=<;:9876543s+O<oLm

OP
B

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No Bob, this is hello world

('&%:9]!~}|z2Vxwv-,POqponl$Hjig%eB@@>}=<M:9wv6WsU2T|nm-,jcL(I&%$#"
`CB]V?Tx<uVtT`Rpo3NlF.Jh++FdbCBA@?]!~|4XzyTT43Qsqq(Lnmkj"Fhg${z@>

You misspelled "CBA@?]!~|4XzyTT43Qsqq" so it will never compile. And you need to change the lower case "." to an upper case one like this: "."

OP
B

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ah yes, makes total sense now ;-)

Hey Rambler . . . How many IPF readers do you suppose had to Google the word "Malbolge?"

Perhaps I'ff forget it and learn "Chef." Another odd duck as programs are created much like you would create a recipe:

Hello World Souffle. Ingredients. 72 g haricot beans 101 eggs 108 g lard 111 cups oil 32 zucchinis 119 ml water 114 g red salmon 100 g dijon mustard 33 potatoes Method. Put potatoes into the mixing bowl. Put dijon mustard into the mixing bowl. Put lard into the mixing bowl. Put red salmon into the mixing bowl. Put oil into the mixing bowl. Put water into the mixing bowl. Put zucchinis into the mixing bowl. Put oil into the mixing bowl. Put lard into the mixing bowl. Put lard into the mixing bowl. Put eggs into the mixing bowl. Put haricot beans into the mixing bowl. Liquefy contents of the mixing bowl. Pour contents of the mixing bowl into the baking dish. Serves 1Here is one that the author says is human readable, it can be compiled, and it is cookable:

Danger Flu.Creates a very dangerous danger flu. Beware!Ingredients.1 cup yogurt5 g sneeze particulates3 capers4 chives1 level teaspoon chopped parsley1 rosemary sprigMethod.Put yogurt into the mixing bowl. Combine chives. Put capers into the mixing bowl. Add chopped parsley into the mixing bowl. Pound the chives. Combine sneeze particulates into the mixing bowl. Stir the mixing bowl for 5 minutes. Beat chives until pounded. Remove capers. Liquify contents of the mixing bowl. Pour contents of the mixing bowl into the baking dish. Add capers. Add rosemary sprig. Stir for 2 minutes. Liquify contents of the mixing bowl. Pour contents of the mixing bowl into the baking dish. Serves 1.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bob Maxey said:
Me two. All I know is it was written to be very hard to learn and understand.

Interesting recipes you have there Bob. What a shame I loathe capers. :D

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts