What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

making .ipa from .app

Bhm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
i want to make ipa files from 8.app folder whatever i do itunes cant recognize the file can you guys help me?

Reaction score
I have virtually no idea, why anyone would want to turn an .app folder into an .ipa file. And consequently no knowledge of how to do so.

All apps you have on your iPad are already saved as .ipa on the computer after sync. Why not just use those? I don't see any legal reason, for this scenario, but I may be wrong.

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
I assume you're using Xcode to compile your code. how come you don't know the difference between .app and .ipa?

If you are in anyway trying to install pirated .ipas (torrents or otherwise) you are in violation of forum rules. No discussions about hacking or installing pirated apps are allowed and will lead to termination and banning of your membership.

:). Thanks for listening!

Most reactions