What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Make my IPad faster

oldcostie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
S there a card or memory that I can add to my device better and faster, on in Internet

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
S there a card or memory that I can add to my device better and faster, on in Internet

Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

If you are asking about adding 'something' to your iPad to speed its internet connection, then the answer is NO, sorry!

Now, you may want to provide some additional information - I'm assuming that you are connecting via Wi-Fi - correct? If so, are you talking about a home router providing that wireless signal? What kind of router are you using and what is it's Wi-Fi specifications, i.e. 802.11 b/g/n? The iPad2's radio is 802.11a/b/g/n, so is capable of receiving the 'fastest' signal provided by a Wi-Fi source - if your router is older w/ only the b capability then that will severely impact on your internet connection.

Also, what distance are you from your Wi-Fi source, are there any interfering walls, and what is the signal strength you are receiving? Have you tested the iPad w/ other Wi-Fi routers or hotspots to see if the connection speed varies? There are other questions that can be asked but please respond to those provided and maybe the forum members can be more specific and helpful - good luck!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Giradman-you really know your stuff!! You are very helpful to many members having questions! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts