What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Make it mine?

Russells iPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble finding a working carrier changer on the 4.3 JB? Tried endless amounts of them and none seem too work! I want it too says "Russells Ipad" instead lol

Sent from my ipatch using IPF

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If changeCarrier doesn't work have you tried fakecarrier?

Not sure if they updated code for 4.3 yet though.

OP
R

Russells iPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OUTL4W said:
If changeCarrier doesn't work have you tried fakecarrier?

Not sure if they updated code for 4.3 yet though.

Your a star mate! Fake carrier works! Thanks.

OP
R

Russells iPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Next problem! I wanna change the clock to a little statement instead of the time? Fake carrier did the iPad part but anyone used one that works to change the clock?

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Next problem! I wanna change the clock to a little statement instead of the time? Fake carrier did the iPad part but anyone used one that works to change the clock?

Not exactly sure why you want to change the clock to text but you can change to different font using bytafont. Not sure if they updated to 4.3 though.

You can change the default "slide to unlock" text with iStrings along with many other default messages/alerts/pop-ups. As well as applying diff color text. But again not sure if it works on 4.3.

Hope that helps...

Last edited:

Most reactions