What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mail

ballbagracer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Recently when I go into my mail it has been going a little crazy!! and now keeps telling me there is trouble with the server? I am having no issues connecting to my mail with my iPhone. I have looked in my settings and everything seems ok?
Anybody have any ideas how to rescue this issue??

joeyteel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Weird, I could have sworn I replied to this the other day...

Anyway, did you try removing the account from your iPad and re-adding it? I had a similar issue not long after I got my iPad with one of my Gmail accounts and that was what it took to straighten it out :)

EDIT: LOL! Great minds think alike apparently :)

OP
B

ballbagracer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well!! It worked for a couple of days! Tried it again, but not making any difference? I've also lost all my calendar dates!!

ipadder474

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was having some problems and was told to check for new firm wear for my wireless Router and I found it was really out of date. I updated it and so far things seem better. Not sure this relay's to your problem but it's something to look at.

Most reactions

Latest posts