1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Mail to PC need help

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Mike Swart, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Mike Swart

Mike Swart iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have only my iPad to get may mail need to move it to Amy laptop Can you help thanks Mike
  2. J. A.

J. A. iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,937 / 1
    Welcome to iPF!

Can you please give more information?
  3. Mike Swart

Mike Swart iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mail transfer between iPad and Laptop
    I use my iPad to get all my mail, but it is difficult to reply on the small keyboard of the iPad.
    Therefore, I want to transfer the mail to my laptop, where I can save the mail and reply to the mail, then up load the reply’s to the iPad to send out the replies.
    This is dew to no other method of connection, such as a ADSL line where I am situated, as the iPad dos not act as and inter faces the only way is to down load by cable between the two units.
    I do not know if there is an app for mail transfer between the two. I am using Microsoft Outlook on my Laptop.
    Thanks for the support.
    Mike
  4. J. A.

J. A. iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,937 / 1
    You can access your mail from your laptop, too. Open your browser on your laptop. Write for
    Gmail: Google
    Windows Mail: mail.live.com
    Outlook.com: www.outlook.com
    iCloud: www.icloud.com
    and login. You don't need to send your mails from PC to iPad. Both should show the same content with which you are able to work.

I hope this will help you.
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2013