What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mail problems

roach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a liitle bit lost here. I want to sync my ipad mail with outlook. My outlook is on my isp IMAP server. I want to program in the same on my ipad but it seems it does not let me put in an IMAP account , only pop. I just upgraded to ios 5 . I am going the right way or should i use a different method like icloud. My thinking was not to use icloud since IMAP is syncing itself on the server.
Help!!
Martin

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IMAP should be OK. What error message were you getting? PM me if the problem persists...

Tim

OP
R

roach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, I was able to make it work after I synched with Itunes. The ipad then "saw" my IMAP isp account from my Outlook and accepted it with no problem. I think it may have something to do with the fact that I have icloud for windows installed.
Thanks again for the help
Martin

Most reactions