What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mail.com

dadski

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a user of mail.com. When i try to use it on my ipad i cannot scroll down. The scrolling works in all other sites but not when i'm logged into my inbox. Also, when i'm using another computer, it scrolls just fine. Any suggestions on what might be wrong?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just a thought but is it the whole page that you are trying to scroll or a frame within the page, if it's the latter you scroll by putting two fingers in the frame and sliding up or down.

The Archangel

Jlb462606

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same thing happens to me on my IPad. Click on more options after opining the email and choose read, then it will let you see the whole thing. Hope it helps !

OP
dadski

dadski

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, but it still doesn't work. When I first got this iPad it worked fine, then all of a sudden it stopped. I tried reset for all of my settings hoping that would fix it, but no. Now all it does is freeze up and nothing works. Very frustrating!

Nnoob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Know this is an old thread, but I was having the same problem and just discovered a fix:
Put one finger outside the pane/frame you want to scroll (and hold it there), then scroll the pane/frame with a second finger.

I could only get the mail.com messages to scroll once in a while, and stumbled upon this fix while trying the two-fingers-in-a-pane method. Hope this helps anyone who happens by.

Most reactions

Latest posts