What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mail box

Woodview

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been putting some mail into the Bulk folder thinking it would be saved but there is no way of opening this folder so have I lost it forever?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to iPF!

I'm not sure which app you use: the built in Mail app, or Mailbox?
image.jpg

Also: there's no Bulk folder in both of them, so I suppose you created the folder.

Is the email account where you can't open the folder Gmail, iCloud, Outlook, Yahoo or a different one?

OP
W

Woodview

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to iPF!

View attachment 59707
Also: there's no Bulk folder in both of them, so I suppose you created the folder.

Is the email account where you can't open the folder Gmail, iCloud, Outlook, Yahoo or a differen
Hi, welcome to iPF!

View attachment 59707

Is the email account where you can't open the folder Gmail, iCloud, Outlook, Yahoo or a different one?
it's in Sky mail but not in Yahoo.

OP
W

Woodview

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's mailbox for Sky mail. I have yahoo mail but it has no Bulk mail

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope I did get this right.
In the Mailbox app, if you tap the three lines at the top left, it will reveal your folders. Usually you should be able to tap a folder to open it.
image.jpg

OP
W

Woodview

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Ipad is quite an old one and does not look like your page. Thank you for taking the time to contact me. I have been doing some messing about on it and somehow the Bulk folder has been cleared. I will have to spend some time with this and see what is happening

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have a bulk folder, the emails there might be considered as spam and get deleted automatically after a certain amount of time.

Most reactions

Latest posts