What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mail Apps?

OP
miket5au

miket5au

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Are there any alternative to the built in mail app on the iPad 2?

What particular characteristics are you looking for in the new Mail app?

For a start I would like an easy way to mark all mail read - the built in one doesn't have any way to do that.

Seriously - the built in one is adequate as long as you don't get much mail. You can list its features on the back of a postage stamp.

Even the mail reader on my Windows phone is much more powerful.

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
miket5au said:
For a start I would like an easy way to mark all mail read - the built in one doesn't have any way to do that.

Seriously - the built in one is adequate as long as you don't get much mail. You can list its features on the back of a postage stamp.

Even the mail reader on my Windows phone is much more powerful.

Lol I know your pain, I have an special account for spam mail, such a pain deleting mail from that account as I get tons of spam email

OP
miket5au

miket5au

iPF Novice
Reaction score
miket5au said:
Are there any alternative to the built in mail app on the iPad 2?

Markdownmail £2.39

This is good for composing an email but it isn't a proper email application. I have not found anything in the App Store, is Apple blocking this sort of app or are there just none available?

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
miket5au said:
This is good for composing an email but it isn't a proper email application. I have not found anything in the App Store, is Apple blocking this sort of app or are there just none available?

Best I could find, outlook would be nice if they ported it over

urlow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ibismail

I've been using ibis mail recently, and it's a very good email client. They have both regular and "HD" versions for all iOS devices.

Most reactions

Latest posts