What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mail app

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have comcast for Internet. Two email accounts. One is comcast.net and the other is gmail.com. I changed my gmail password. Now my mail app won't display my emails. Keeps asking me if I entered correct account info. I have entered new password in settings. Gmail works okay on my Safari App. Thanks for any help. :)

Reaction score
Considering you have already changed the password in the Gmail Mail settings, I would suggest you delete the Gmail account and than set it up again.

It does seem, as if Mail somehow keeps the old gmail password in the cache. So deleting the account and setting it up again should solve that issue.

OP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The email problem has been corrected. What happen is I installed Google 2-step verification on my email app. So when I changed my gmail password I forgot to enter a special one time password when I first signed into my gmail account. So my email is now working as it should. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts