What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mail alerts

anibalsabate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Someone could recommend me email sound alerts for my iPad 2 please

Could someone recommend good app for multiple mail account with Aleta sound???

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not sure there are any alternatives to the default available. But I've subscribed to this thread in case someone does have some inside information on this.

Tim

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You may want to try the following apps, Mailtones and eNotify. I can't advise on how good they are as I don't use them but hopefully they will help you.

@ Tim......I'm getting seriously worried about your avatar now!

The Archangel

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you looked into Boxcar? You can set it up with your email accounts(s) so that it'll give you a po)-up notification when you get an email AND it has various sounds that will go off when that pop-up happens. So you can hear when you get mail.

It also will allow you to set up to receive notifications for other things too, not just mail (e.g. Google Voice) - with sound also.

I like it so much I just have my Mail set to retrieve manually, as Boxcar notifies me. why waste time/data/battery...?

If that's not what mean, sorry to interrupt. If it is - hope it helps.

Marilyn

Sent from my iPad using iPF

SaberOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No clue of 'Aleta' sound but the basic sounds seem to work just fine if you haven't already tried them.
Go to... Settings/General/Ringer and Alerts...and more slider 'Change and Buttons' to 'ON'. Below all that is the corresponding selection of sound functions.

Last edited:

Most reactions