What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magaznes

ravynshadow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On zinio the magazines I looked at you could get a subscription or just buy one issue I mostly looked at tech and science magazines

Huy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought some magazines from zinio, but one of the issues only works on the reader on my pc. Is there any way I can put it on the iPad?

smilepak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how about the Zinio app?

I use Zinio and love it. I have 6 e-subscriptions, Zinio sends me an email reminder when each new month is released. I noticed the e-subscriptions come out about one week before the mail version. You can also save your Zinio magazines on their server so you dont consume your drive space.

Can you view it offline? I dont want to have to turn on WIFI or go to a WIFI spot to read magazine.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On Zinio you can buy only one issue if you want. But it's really cheaper to get a subscription. A magazine alone that costs 5$ for example will have a yearly subscription of 6 issues priced at 12$.

Most reactions