Magazines on pdf to Ipad

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by gad5264, Jul 2, 2010.

1. r1200gsa

r1200gsa
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Pinch to zoom works just fine in iBooks on my iPad :confused:.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. deaffob

deaffob
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    If you have Goodreader, you don't need pc to sync pdf files. I download all the magazines all the time from megaupload, rapidshare, depositfiles, etc.

3. gad5264

gad5264
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Duke,
    Thanks again for the information. I did this last night with the first ten magazines and it worked flawlessly. Now I have 180 more to get off the disc and onto my iPad.

This Forum never stops amazing me. The group of people are great and the sharing of knowledge is amazing and second to none.

Grant

4. Bremen

Bremen
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    If at some point you want to go a step further.... I use Dropbox (free app and free on your PC) and Goodreader. Last night I wanted to try out some PDF magazines, since I had not tried them before. Being a cheap jerk that I am I wanted to try free things, and if I like buy some later. Went to the Torrents, got Nature, Keyboard, and Computer Music mags (I mess around in electronic music). Put the PDF's in Dropbox... later in the evening on the couch I opened Goodreader, went to my Dropbox and got the mags. Reading was great! The print was small but I was able to zoom with ease (portrait view is best) and overall was impressed......

I just may try to find some to buy.....

With your 400 mags, you could put them on Dropbox... and then pull them onto your iPad as needed, anywhere there is WIFI... or if you have the 3G iPad, anywhere....