What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magazine Suscriptions

Hivoltage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got a new subscription to Concealed Carry Magazine, and with it I got a digital copy of the previous 6 issues which I downloaded to my computer. How can I get them onto my Ipad to read? Thanks!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just got a new subscription to Concealed Carry Magazine, and with it I got a digital copy of the previous 6 issues which I downloaded to my computer. How can I get them onto my Ipad to read? Thanks!

Have you tried looking in the newsstand app? Once there, tap the store button and do a search for your magazine title. Once found, tap the download box and the magazine will download to your iPad.

image-392396992.jpg

image-2752526796.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Hivoltage

Hivoltage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
These magazines were downloaded onto my computer, it was not bought as an App. I want to get them from my hard drive onto my Ipad.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
These magazines were downloaded onto my computer, it was not bought as an App. I want to get them from my hard drive onto my Ipad.

Just my initial thoughts but for getting them on to your iPad you could use Dropbox, once they are on you need to find an app that will open them (assuming they don't have DRM protection) so look up the file type on your computer and then do a search on the App Store for it.

The Archangel

OP
Hivoltage

Hivoltage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is just called a file folder. Ahhhh, they are PDF,s !!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts