What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magazine subscriptions

Kize

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

Is there anyway of getting magazine subscriptions on the iPad? I know there's the apps for certain magazines but is there's a general pool anywhere that provides this service? Like kindle..... Although I've looked on there and their selection is limited.

Thanks

Ramdrake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kize said:
Hi

Is there anyway of getting magazine subscriptions on the iPad? I know there's the apps for certain magazines but is there's a general pool anywhere that provides this service? Like kindle..... Although I've looked on there and their selection is limited.

Thanks

You may wish to try the app Zinio. It carries anumber of (pay) subscription to a range of magaznzs. If you have more specific tastes, you can either look it up in the App Store or let us know for other suggestions.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Zinio is not the best app, but it does have the most magazine subscriptions available. Not everything that you can get from their website is available for the iPad. Some limitations are due to Apple's mature content restrictions. Others are format. Zinio offers books, but only the magazines can be downloaded from the iPad.

On the plus side you can download and read the same magazines on both your iPad and computer, and only pay once.

My biggest gripe is the time it takes to download a mazazine on the iPad, and how much space they take. Other than that, it's an ok experience.

Most reactions

Latest posts