What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Made the upgrade

Jet noise

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought an iPad Air 2 today and I don't know why. Well actually I do, I wanted the upgraded features! But now I have the iPad 4th gen, 64gb wifi and i need to sell it. What should I ask for it? I wanna dip just under fair market value so I can sell it quickly. It's in perfect condition and I'll include a folder type case and a charger. I want to sell it in my local area since I'm overseas. Thanks for your recommendations.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'd dip into Craigslist and eBay, to see what the going price is, then adjust accordingly. Craigslist should give you the more 'local' idea of what people are asking.

OP
J

Jet noise

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, twerppoet. I ended up selling it for $300. I think that's just under market but I'm happy it was a quick sale.

Most reactions

Latest posts