What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madden NFL 11 Screenshots Released

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

EA has today issued screenshots from the iPad version of Madden NFL 11, at the same time as the iPhone version. And why is this particularly significant, aside from the fact that they look really nice, as you can see from the couple we have for you here? Well, as Kotaku reports, what's significant is the fact that the iPad and iPhone/iPod touch versions of the game are due to be released simultaneously with the console versions, on next Tuesday, August 10th. As Kotaku says, last year the iPhone Madden didn't appear until a month after the console Maddens, which just shows how publishers are placing more and more importance on iPhone and now iPad games alongside the big console releases.

The iPad and iPhone versions of Madden NFL 11 feature the Gameflow playcalling system as well as the hot routes that you draw with your finger from last year's game. A new system called "Total Defensive Control" has also been added, and EA says that multiplayer support will be added by the time the actual (rather than virtual!) NFL season starts in September, as will another forthcoming new mode called "Vintage Voltage Football". No word on iPad pricing as yet, or what particular enhancements to the iPad version owners can expect, but judging by these screenshots, the graphics are going to be pretty sweet!

Source: Kotaku

Azieser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can hardly wait for it to come out. I am sure that it will be just a small slice of the actual game for the counsels and PC but it will still be amazing to play.:ipad-keyboard:

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't imagine trying to play a game like this on a strictly touch device, but maybe that's just me.

10spro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any idea on the price range for the ipad version?

Most reactions

Latest posts