1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Madden 12

Discussion in 'iPad Games' started by seikooc, Sep 3, 2011.

1. seikooc

seikooc iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    After reading reviews, I'm quite put off buying this game. Is it as terrible as people say and will it get a patch soon does anyone know?

seikooc
  2. FrenchTV

FrenchTV iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the best game i ever played, in fact its the only game besides angry birds, and for the last 5 months i have not even looked at angry birds, give the game 10 games season mode, its great, wonderful and way better looking then the wii version, the playstation version 2013 looks cartoonish, check out this video

try it out, i was a cowboy fan ages ago and teh defense is absolutly great, you can sketch the plays and slow mow in action, try it its excellent:thumbs: watch at 7:29, tight plays man
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
  3. sayed.mateen

sayed.mateen iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Did you play the madden NFL it is the best game I ever played